Everyone talks about the Cloud – but what is it and is it right for your business?
In a word! Cloud computing is part of every business in the world today, and we can help. There are many benefits to moving to the cloud.
- Reduce Costs – Unlike internal networks, internal networks incur high upfront costs, so cloud computing services are deployed faster and almost always pay for what you use. This can reduce and predict operating expenses
- Stay Flexible – With the help of the cloud, you can take advantage of the huge IT infrastructure of companies such as Microsoft and Google to create fully customized solutions, which means you can scale with the scale of your business to adapt to functional requirements.
- Stay Secure – Most cloud computing data centres are subject to regular security audits performed to the highest standards and your data is backed up across multiple servers.
- Work from Anywhere – Adapting to the competitive world of business often means you have to be in two places at once, accessing your important information from different devices. The Cloud enables you to do this, while also making it very easy for workers in separate locations to collaborate.
Having a clear understanding of the various options available is essential when it comes to implementing your cloud computing strategy, so contact us today for a Cloud consultation.
Our Cloud backup service offers a failsafe solution that ensures your business-critical data is available for immediate restore in the event of loss or failure.
Why you need Cloud Backup?
- Every business is dependent on its ICT and the critical files and data they have. This means that the ability to recover from almost any sort of natural disaster, an operational crisis, or even simple data corruption or loss, can be necessary for survival.
- This has always been difficult for SMBs. Backup solutions have been difficult to configure and manage, and a truly flexible and reliable solution has tended to be expensive.
- Backup solutions often require a large up-front capital layout on hardware and specialised software, taking it beyond the reach of many businesses.
- With Cloud Backup, this is no longer the case. You can protect your business without it costing a fortune in time or money.
Office 365 is a full featured suite of Microsoft applications allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Based on a monthly subscription you can choose from enterprise class email only, include Office 2019 with familiar tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc, plus options for online storage, file sharing and conferencing.
An all-in-one solution that keeps itself up to date; Office 365 provides a dynamic set of secure, Cloud connected tools that will help your business to communicate and collaborate with ease.
Office 365 can be accessed from virtually anywhere across all your devices (PCs, Macs, smart phones and tablets), offering the ultimate in flexibility and mobile working. Please speak to us and we’ll advise on the best plan to suit your needs, alternatively please call us today for further informat
Remote Hosted Desktop | Cloud Hosting Services | DaaS
Access and run your shared business applications anywhere, anytime and on any device using remote desktop hosting.
A Hosted Desktop gives you everything you need to run any or all of your business systems in the cloud. This means you can access them wherever you are: In the office, in a branch office, at home, in a hotel, on the train, anywhere over the internet.
Cloud hosting is rapidly becoming the norm for businesses who want simplicity, flexibility and scalability from their IT.A Hosted Desktop is a form of cloud hosting that mimics the traditional Windows desktop environment but as a Desktop as a Service (DaaS) model. So you don’t even need a Windows desktop to run your Windows applications, the hosted desktop will also run on a Mac, iPad, Android Tablet, even on smartphones.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is a popular model with large corporates with multi-million-pound IT budgets but now DaaS can be simply and cheaply deployed for small and medium business, from one-man bands upwards.
Businesses adopting cloud hosting in the form of hosted desktops, DaaS have the potential to halve their IT costs. Using our remote desktop services removes the need for in house servers and their corresponding support, maintenance, upgrade, and replacement costs.
Prices start from only £25.50 per user per month for remote desktop hosting.
Features and Benefits of a Hosted Desktop
- Run your business applications anywhere in the world over the Internet
- Access your applications on any device – Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, Kindle
- Secure, reliable, resilient, UK Datacentres, ISO27001 certified
- Flexible Working for your company employees
- Cloud Hosting and DaaS = Cost Savings & Risk Reduction
We provide a faultless Hosted Desktop / Cloud Hosting services
Your Office Anywhere are one of the country’s longest established cloud hosting providers. Coming from enterprise IT consultancy background we treat every customer as an individual, and every hosted desktop setup is bespoke.
All our customer’s servers are supported and maintained by us which includes backups, antivirus, patches, updates and 24/7 support for critical issues.
We are certified for ISO 27001 Information Security Management System as are the data centres, so you know your data is safe with us.
In addition to hosted desktops we can provide any level of additional infrastructure to meet your specific requirements. This includes SQL Servers, Web services, Hosted SharePoint and Hosted Exchange.